At present, the game has the following house rules:
– Any character who threatens a flanked enemy also flanks that enemy, even if they otherwise do not fulfill the requirements of flanking.
– Players will rarely know the actual number of hit points they have in combat. Instead, the GM will tell them their approximate health with the following terms:
– Lightly Wounded = more than 75% of your hit points left
– Moderately wounded = between 50% and 75% of your hit points left
– Seriously wounded = between 25% and 50% of your hit points left.
– Critically wounded = less than 25% of your hit points left.